So lets start from square one...I'm sure you all have a ton of stuff you didn't realize you had that accumulated over 4 years. While the majority of it you will never look at again, there are a few things you will want to put in a folder and keep close by to reference while you begin the career search.
- Backup all files on your computer.
- Print out copies of your best writing samples and any other projects in your field of study, a list of contact information of students, professors and other professionals you have met throughout your college career, your resume and sample cover letters.
- Make multiple copies of any videos you have produced, directed, edited or were featured in.
- A list of all of the clubs, teams, community service, fundraisers and non profit events you participated in and your role.
- A list of references who know you very well in addition to your skill set and future goals...(Professors, Advisors, Employers & Mentors)